Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
Where can the hotel be found?
- The hotel can be found at 8 Mátyás street, Hajdúszoboszló. Post code: 4200
Where can we park?
- The hotel is located on Mátyás király street on the left side.The car park can be approched by turning left between Hotel Járja and the local restaurant next to it.
- The parking fee is 750 HUF / car / night.
How much is the tourist tax?
- Tourist tax rate from 01.01.2023: HUF 590 / person / night (18 years old)
When can we occupy / leave our room?
- Rooms can be occupied from 2 pm in the afternoon and leave by 10 am on the day of departure.
Is it possible to arrive earlier or to leave later?
- Our guests have the opportunity to check-in earlier or to leave the room later then the expected time. In case of early check-in, the room can be occupied as early as 11 o'clock. By choosing the late check-out option, our guests can stay in room until 1 pm.
- Both option cost 7000 HUF. If the guest wishes to use any of the choices, they are advised to inform the hotel when making the reservation.
How far is the local city spa and how much is the ticket?
- The entrance to the spa is 50 meters from the hotel. Ticket prices can be found at www.hungarospa.hu.
Where can we have lunch?
- Lunch is served at Nr.8. which is the restaurant of Park Hotel Ambrózia.
- Our hotel is open all year round with a 24 hour reception desk.
Is there free internet access in the hotel?
- Free WIFI system has been installed all over the hotel.
What equipments does the room come with?
- Every room in the hotel has television, hairdryer, towels, kitchenette and unlimited WIF in it.
How can I pay at the hotel?
- At the hotel cash and credit card are accepted as payment options.
What kind of wellness services can be used?
- The hotel has a hydromassage pool, adventure pool, Finnish sauna, and in the summer an outdoor jacuzzi can be used unlimitedly. Beside the traditional refreshing, healing and Swedish massages the wellness section offers many aromatherapy indulgences as well. The wellness area of our partner hotel, Hotel Aurum, can be visited for only 5000 HUF / person / day. It has two thermal pools, a children paddling pool, hydromassage pool, steam room, and a Finnish sauna.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
- Yes, pets up to 5 kg are allowed for a fee of 5.000 HUF / pet / night.
What child-friendly services are provided at the hotel?
- A children's play area is placed in the wellness section. It is equipped with a nice range of toys.
Where is smoking permitted?
- Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel, so smoking is not allowed in the entire building! Outside the building, smoking is allowed only at marked locations. The National Tobacco Shop is 50 meters from us. (Before Hotel Aurum ****)